Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Introduction to IslamTTP

Peace be unto you all (Asslamu Alaykum),

After a long break, I've decided to revive this page.

The purpose of this page:
1)To answer both the most common and the most difficult RELIGIOUS questions, AS SUCCINCTLY AND AS BRIEFLY AS POSSIBLE. I believe most issues do not need paragraphs, but only a few sentences to explain the issues.


 2) To Answer questions relating to Islam using only the Quran and Sunnah (meaning the established religious practices promoted by the Prophet Muhammad, may God's peace and blessings be upon him).

3) To answer questions on any subject in which Islam is mentioned in relation to other religions, This includes addressing apologetic attacks against Islam and promoting the teachings of Islam as the true religion of God Almighty.

4)To answer questions on Muslim sectarian issues between the many schools of thought.


5)Finally, I am just going to repeat what I said at the beginning. My aim is to give readers answers in a straight to the point fashion. No need for long essays. Since truth stands out clearly from falsehood, then explaining what is true should be obvious enough and should not require lengthy and wordy explanations.


I ask God almighty to always guide me in this effort, and that He keeps my heart always open to what is objectively and clearly true, and to always lead me along the path of His liking.


Posts will be made soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment